This would have been such an amazing year to blog 3 good things a day, though it would turn into a blog about you! I’ve had a year of amazing great memories. I hope to make plenty more. Thank you for everything you’ve given me, and I can’t wait for our journey’s ahead. Happy one year.
3 good things:
1. Woke up to a beautiful day, breakfast in bed made by John himself. It was created after the first breakfast he ever cooked for me. Then he gave me the most heat warming card I’ve ever received.
2. Drank champaign with fruit, ate cheese and salami while enjoying the hot tub. After we went to benijanas since we were craving their Ginger Salad.
3. After he returned from work I gave me his gift (which he loved!) and we ate the pumpin pie I baked.
1. I’ve been on this whole health kick. I’ve planned out a weeks worth of meals and snack! This morning I was able to go to the farmers market with John and get some “specialty iteams”
2. There are now LOVELY sun flowers (1$ each! ) sittin in the widow seal. I love John’s apartment for all the natural light it gets!
3. Finally John has internet. It makes spending my days here a lot nicer! I don’t know how i went so long with out it.
1. I was able to call out of work and rest! I reallllyy needed that.
2. Claire heard me say I wanted pizza early in the morning and she woke up me from my 3 (or 5?) hour nap with Costco’s pizza!
3. My lovely boyfriend and I have been experiencing the seasonal flu going around. On the bright side, there is nothing better than curling up with someone as sick as you, to enjoy the luxuries of bed rest, Tylonal PM and drowsy conversations. We’ve been playing games like “lets see how far in a conversation we get before passing out”
4. We found this awesome Rotti at the Indian store right next to the Chinese restaurant where we always get our Won-Ton Soup. I’m not sure how to explain rotti, but its bready, vegan, flaky, hot, and delicious!
Ok so apparently I can’t keep any of my promises to finish this one year thing and I’m TIRED of catching up. So from here on out, I’m gonna blog for myself, more as a journal thing. 3 good things when I have the time, no obligation. Since it’s thanksgiving I found it appropriate to do 3 good things, or in other words, three good things I am thankful for.
1. This morning with my boyfriend. We woke up early enough to lay in bed for a little bit and then cook 2 pies, green bean casserole, and corn pudding.
2. Had a lovely and amazing early dinner with the Brown’s (family/friends), their children, my cousin Adrian , my mom, surprisingly my brother came from San Francisco last minute and my boyfriend John. Claire, my roommate even stopped by.
3. Resting at home finally, after a long, but very good day, enjoying the rest of the evening John. :)